• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

friendly fantasy league

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Quick question wtf is DP lol
Pretty sure it's defensive players (as opposed to picking a whole defensive unit like the Rams or the Ravens), though it's usually IDP so I could be wrong there.

Though if you want to check the internet make sure you put "NFL" in front...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure it's defensive players (as opposed to picking a whole defensive unit like the Rams or the Ravens), though it's usually IDP so I could be wrong there.

Though if you want to check the internet make sure you put "NFL" in front...
It’s showing defensive players when I filter the position but we also pick a defense. This is new to me lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My squad is filthy as FAWK! Idk how a team can fall this perfectly. I feel better about this team then I felt about the team I picked for my wife last year(which won the league)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah but Fitzgerald signed extension after extension with the Cardinals, when he didn't have to. He put himsf in that position. Players go for the money with bad teams(I don't blame them, we do the same) and that's it.

Do you guys think that with players realizing their power now, maybe there will be another Elway/Eli situation in the draft one day? Clowney didn't want to play for Miami, could Tua or Herbert play the same game and prefer to play for someone else and demand a trade?

You cursed your own team, just watch what's gonna happen

Well... shit

hell, I'll be watching this league closely now! I'll especially want to know what happened to Joey.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
It doesn’t matter how well YOU think you did. Your nfl.com grade is all that matters.

50E93060-8105-4594-8679-2DB762A64334.jpeg