• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 1 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I like the preseason. Stress free games and watching guys battle for roster spots. Of course, it helps when the Ravens have been great in the preseason.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I did, all the links have been going out and for all but one of them they haven’t come back since going out

Weird because I linked you the same one I've been watching and I haven't had any issues (aside from not being able to stream my Chrome tab to my TV for the last quarter because of "poor playback quality")

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we are going to have to cut a lot of players that will make it onto the 53 of other teams. I'm hoping we can flip at least one or two of them for draft picks.
I certainly hope so, because we will absolutely have to cut some talented players. Here's to making the right choices.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
For those who didn't watch it, set your DVR as NFL Network airs this game 5:30am on Sunday Morning.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The only thing that was extremely encouraging to see was Lamar Jackson and Stanley both studying their iPad after their series was complete exchanging notes. That little visual told me a lot about where Lamar is headed. Way up. His comaraderie with his teammates, his poise and his studious nature all bode well for our offense moving forward. I rarely ever saw Flacco watching tape after a series good or bad.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The only thing that was extremely encouraging to see was Lamar Jackson and Stanley both studying their iPad after their series was complete exchanging notes. That little visual told me a lot about where Lamar is headed. Way up. His comaraderie with his teammates, his poise and his studious nature all bode well for our offense moving forward. I rarely ever saw Flacco watching tape after a series good or bad.
I used to say this alot when flacco was our qb not
Others here acted like it meant nothing lol.. really means alot especially when you have already displayed the work ethic

Status
Not open for further replies.