• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 1 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Folks, if you had to choose one player from both sides of the ball that you're looking forward to seeing, who would it be? For me, it's:

Offense: Justice Hill
Defense: Chris Board

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Folks, if you had to choose one player from both sides of the ball that you're looking forward to seeing, who would it be? For me, it's:

Offense: Boykin
Defense: (not looking forward to what I expect to happen, but will be watching closely) take a guess...

Honorable mentions: Hayden hurst, justice hill, Antoine Wesley for offense. Chris board, deshon Elliott, Gerald Willis for defense

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Miles Boykin and Deshon Elliott

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Offense: Lamar Jackson babbbyyyyy
Defense: Jaylon Ferguson

Inqui

Pro Bowler
haha giants already booing their own offence after the first drive of preseason lol
I saw an info box with stuff like "What's the line" and "Where's the rush" and thought it was a list of crappy NBC comedies that would follow the game. Turns out it was the keys to the game bit.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Living in FL, I have to deal with the Jags commentators. Luckily, they seem to have a cute sideline reporter who's soothing for the eyes. You can @ me all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.