• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
And we just gave him that huge contract in February through 2022 and this sounds really serious.
What is it with us signing nickel backs to huge contacts and them being perennially injured? Webb 2.0? Spunky and awesome players that play like Ravens but...

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What is it with us signing nickel backs to huge contacts and them being perennially injured? Webb 2.0? Spunky and awesome players that play like Ravens but...
I woke up this morning and my mood has not changed. Tavon was beast covering the middle of the field. We are surely going to miss him this season!!!! I am still bummed!!!! To top it off, I didn’t think Cyrus had a good night, he was picked on a lot last night.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I woke up this morning and my mood has not changed. Tavon was beast covering the middle of the field. We are surely going to miss him this season!!!! I am still bummed!!!! To top it off, I didn’t think Cyrus had a good night, he was picked on a lot last night.
Jones never played much in the slot. Unless he's a clear cut best returner, I don't see how he makes 53, even with Young out.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

This is a major loss!! He was also a decent run defender and a major blitzer. Most of our CBs are considered outside CBs and that includes our top 3. Maybe Averett can play nickel but I haven't seen enough of him to know if he can. This could be our least affordable loss and just after a nice contract too.

Status
Not open for further replies.