1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. That play called for Horn is one we'll be running for Hollywood

2. i want cinnamon rolls

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol I hadn’t seen that yet

4. Sacked!

5. Same here. Dammit lol

6. Yeah, I need a snack!

7. I am considering going out to get them like right now actually. This game feels boring even for preseason.

8. This cop prefers donuts though....lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. What kind?

10. Man these packer depth guys cannot tackle

11. My favorite is marshmallow cream but they are getting hard to find. There was a bakery in Rehoboth Beach that made the best, but they closed up last year. They were so sweet they would make your teeth hurt.

12. 164 rushing yards....not bad

13. I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that Jaleel Scott has double the production of Boykin this year. I think Boykin has the higher upside, but Jaleel looks polished

14. Oh wow, that sounds really sweet. I'm happy with a regular glazed donut.

15. Good lord are we trying to get Tuck to break some record?

• Like Like x 1
  16. This game has had so many flags and stoppages. I'm about ready to turn on my PS4 lol

17. Tucker is a perfect 4 for 4... My favorite jersey right now is my Tucker color rush jersey.

18. It is dragging, time wise, tonight