• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that Jaleel Scott has double the production of Boykin this year. I think Boykin has the higher upside, but Jaleel looks polished
Not sure if Scott will double Boykin's production ... but exceed his production is very likely. A lot to be said about getting to your second year.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that Jaleel Scott has double the production of Boykin this year. I think Boykin has the higher upside, but Jaleel looks polished

I mean Boykin will likely be starting and Scott is not even a lock to make the roster and if he does he probably is not one of the 47 dressing most games.

Maybe on a neutral field with equal passes thrown their way but it just seems very unlikely that Scott even comes close to Boykin's production one way or another.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Me watching all the penalties tonight:

th

Status
Not open for further replies.