• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
except for the fact that what happened to hurst didnt affect the fact that lamar then scored the td...

Yes but again none of that matters if the play before Hurst gains 8-10 yards because that play does not happen (thankfully) and it was a very makable throw. Its not a big deal overall but thats a throw he needs to hit and I put it as much on killing the drive as the penalties.

oh my god i just saw lamars td run, that was incredible. dont do it in PS but goddamn this boy is talented
I know ... I think they need to have a little talk and say - I don't care if the field is open, if you run you either go out of bounds or slide but you are not to get tackled or your evening is over.

That run by Lamars is why I think he's the best ball carrier we've ever seen at the QB position. Bad series of penalties by Snead there.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
no pressure
no snaps for timmy or tyus yet

Tyus I could understand by the depth chart but Jimmy was also one of the veterans who didnt practice yesterday so what is going on there? He hasnt practiced since he was pulled other day mid practice.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
saw tyus bowser drop from a show-blitz and take away from the first read, went for a long pass elsewhere but bowser did his job, need more of that if hes gonna pan out

Status
Not open for further replies.