• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
boykin has been very good but he hasnt lived up to his reputation so far. supposedly anything in arms reach was a catch for him, but ive seen him not reel in 3 catches that either hit him in the numbers or catches he gets his hands on

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
boykin has been very good but he hasnt lived up to his reputation so far. supposedly anything in arms reach was a catch for him, but ive seen him not reel in 3 catches that either hit him in the numbers or catches he gets his hands on

I have to assume some of that is him trying to focus on his amazing route running. Hopefully that becomes second nature because it would be an odd issue to just suddenly dog him.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I still get a kick out of hearing the name Wink Martindale, as I remember the game show host Wink Martindale.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That felt like such a premature screen.

And LMAOOO at the Packers announcers talking about quick twitch!

Tank

Hall of Famer
I still get a kick out of hearing the name Wink Martindale, as I remember the game show host Wink Martindale.
upload_2019-8-15_20-32-49.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.