• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
this might be weird, but i love seeing players not dressed for the game still wearing their jerseys rather than sweats like they usually do. makes me think of back in the day when the team would have their jerseys on watching the other weight classes play all day, or friday nights wearing your trash ass JV jerseys to watch varsity play after your game

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
sucks that its eagles commentary tonight
i was forced to watch a jacksonville stream, and MYYY GODD was that horrible. sandusky is easily one of the best color commentators, and billick has been a great addition, lots of insight, and hes a character but he keeps it professional and football oriented.

gerry should get consideration to take over the garbage commentating on TNF

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
not too excited that essentially our entire starting defense gave up 2 first downs against the eagles backups. like that should be a damn steamroll

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
good thing we sat lamar, this backup OL is REALLY bad

RIP mcsorley though, really sad hes gonna have to die so youn

Status
Not open for further replies.