• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
cyrus jones has been playing very good this whole preseason. wouldnt be shocked to see him develop into a quality depth guy

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
cyrus jones has been playing very good this whole preseason. wouldnt be shocked to see him develop into a quality depth guy

I like how aggressive he's been in going for the ball on these quick passes. He's playing like he belongs as a starter which is great news after Tavon went down.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I had to relocate an injured pidgin I found at my house that I couldn’t bring myself to put out of its misery, just got home, how we looking?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I had to relocate an injured pidgin I found at my house that I couldn’t bring myself to put out of its misery, just got home, how we looking?
backup OL makes it tough to gauge. justice hill was making sick cuts to bail out the OL but to no avail. mcsorley looks bad but the OL isnt helping. boykin broke a big catch and run. hollywood with a leaping grab on a screen to bail out mcsorley. hollywood looks as fast as advertised and has 2 catches on 2 targets for probably 10 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.