• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
i know why this eagles cast is pretty good and balanced in coverage (for an eagles broadcast) - the colour guy is ross tucker who's not an eagles guy - and is a general nfl analyst (former offensive lineman)
Yeah he was on the Lefkoe podcast like a month ago he is definitely a great football mind to pick apart.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
So much for the notion of trying to sneak Mcsorley through waivers to land on the practice squad. He may well but no way is it worth risking. Kids got something.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
i know why this eagles cast is pretty good and balanced in coverage (for an eagles broadcast) - the colour guy is ross tucker who's not an eagles guy - and is a general nfl analyst (former offensive lineman)
Yeah I'm cool with them. They do seem to give us credit in general and praise the players that deserve it. Literally every stream I've watched this preseason is from the other team.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
and canady is not looking good tonight. not the kinda showing you wanna have when were down a starting corner

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So much for the notion of trying to sneak Mcsorley through waivers to land on the practice squad. He may well but no way is it worth risking. Kids got something.

i think with how many qbs there are in the league right now, trace might make it to the practice squad - ultimately i think its a decision about how ready they think RGIII is for the season - if RGIII is ready to go i think they try and sneak trace through waivers - too many players at other positions and trace doesnt play special teams

Status
Not open for further replies.