• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think with how many qbs there are in the league right now, trace might make it to the practice squad - ultimately i think its a decision about how ready they think RGIII is for the season - if RGIII is ready to go i think they try and sneak trace through waivers - too many players at other positions and trace doesnt play special teams
I'm reasonably certain he clears but i would hate taking the chance to end up wrong.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I’m pretty sure Trace was always going to make the roster as the #3 guy, special teams, and a gadget guy.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trace needs to be our backup, sorry RG3 but it is clear he is the number two QB.

Not really fair to RG3 since we don't know how he would have looked this preseason. Trace WILL be our backup in the near future. I definitely like what I've seen so far.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Cyrus Jones clearly the first team slot at this point
Averett and Carr also might see time there
I think Canady's gone
Good. ive considered canady very overrated by this fan base for a while now. he was good when he was a 6th round steal playing ok for such low investment, but now hes lingered around so long and made enough bad plays for me to really want him gone.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm reasonably certain he clears but i would hate taking the chance to end up wrong.

he hasnt been used on special teams in the preseason at all and hardly in training camp too - doesnt sound to me like the taysom hill stuff is really valid for him which means hes a 3rd string qb who's unlikely to play unless we get serious injury troubles which to me means he's probably not making it

Not really fair to RG3 since we don't know how he would have looked this preseason. Trace WILL be our backup in the near future. I definitely like what I've seen so far.
Yeah - I feel like we're clearly going to keep all 3 QBs. IMO RGIII is #2 and McSorley will get utilized in rare gadget plays with the plan of him being our future #2

Status
Not open for further replies.