• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Tavon Young Torn ACL

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Little to no contact = ACL

Harbs, of course, brushes it off like he always does with a big smile on his face.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next- Ronnie Stanley tears ACL

Harbs'' Yeah, Ronnie's knee buckled, it looks like it could be an ACL but hey, we believe in James Hurst, he has really, really improved and he has experience playing the position'' ''Jeez, today was such a great day for football wasn't it? Sun shining, birds singing..what a great day of practice''.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next- Joe Flacco tears ACL

harbs starts presser '' Okay, good to see everyone, great, great day of practice..everyone played well and played hard. We're going to be a damn good football team.Just an injury note that you're aware of, Joe Tore his ACL/MCL and PCL again and is out for the season. Okay, any questions? *grinning*..

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Great... And don't worry guys... Camp only has a toe injury. I'm pretty sure that's minor for a wr.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great... And don't worry guys... Camp only has a toe injury. I'm pretty sure that's minor for a wr.

I personaly feel camp should not be training at all, ever. He should just come in for games and that is it.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
a toe is never minor.

let's be honest here, camp will pretty much have an injury to every body part at some point. Like i said, i see very little to gain by him practicing much if at all.

A sprained toe is only bad if it's a big dude like an O or D linesman.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is it with Camp? The guy drives me crazy with his constant injuries.

I'm quite surprised that he actually isn't banned from training. He cannot handle a 2-hour training session. It's clear he should just be used on gameday and that is it.

JoeKnows

Practice Squad
Next- Ronnie Stanley tears ACL

Harbs'' Yeah, Ronnie's knee buckled, it looks like it could be an ACL but hey, we believe in James Hurst, he has really, really improved and he has experience playing the position'' ''Jeez, today was such a great day for football wasn't it? Sun shining, birds singing..what a great day of practice''.
:lol: lmao this is Harbs to a tee.