• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Tavon Young Torn ACL

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are not the kind of team that can afford to have any season ending injuries on D, taking into account that our O will be atrocious this year. (most likely)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
unreal. most promising young defender on the team, looks to be possibly the best nickel in the league, out for the year in OTAs.

how does this happen to one team so often?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
unreal. most promising young defender on the team, looks to be possibly the best nickel in the league, out for the year in OTAs.

how does this happen to one team so often?

Harbs is a zeolot and i think it rubs off on players in practice..
OTA's should be calm with relaxed motions.
He goes full on.

JoeKnows

Practice Squad
Harbs is a zeolot and i think it rubs off on players in practice..
OTA's should be calm with relaxed motions.
He goes full on.
I'm disappointed how it happened. Reports say he got hurt on the INT return theres no reason to be practicing INT returns right now. Get the pick then call the play dead. Also Sheldon Price left practice with a potential concussion. How the hell do you get a concussion in OTA's? Harbs needs to tone it down.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm disappointed how it happened. Reports say he got hurt on the INT return. Theres no reason to be practicing INT returns right now. Get the pick then call the play dead. Also Sheldon Price left practice with a potential concussion. How the hell do you get a concussion in OTA's? Harbs needs to tone it down.
He got hurt when he jumped to make the INT and hit the ground.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
Man, I just hate hearing about a bright spot going down to injury before the pads even come on. Hopefully it won't be too serious.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Pleeeeeeease just be an injury that'll hold him out till the first game of the season. I really hope it's not a torn ACL.