1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Redskins

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. kick off 7:30 EST @ FedExField

the last chance for so many of our players to make an impact and make their case to make the roster...

The Michael Pierce game if you will... (anyone got any ideas on who might play their way onto the 53 man roster in this game?)

@allblackraven over to you

• Like Like x 1
  3. or off the team for that matter. Floyd vs. Roberts

4. Both are not suited up for today’s game. Sooo either they’re both safe or injured. Who knows..

5. or they've seen enough either way

6. Per Zrebiec:

In warmups, the Ravens starting O-line was Greg Senat at LT, Ben Powers at LG, Patrick Mekari at C, Bradley Bozeman at RG and Orlando Brown Jr. at RT.

apparently Hurst not suited up at all - wonder if that means he's LG to start the year

7. Of course it does.

8. Is Hollywood getting any snaps tonight? I've already seen enough, but just curious.

9. I don't want to see recovering player against the guys whose future is riding on this game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. he was warming up apparently - i assume hell get some snaps early and then get taken out

11. 4 for 4 when it comes to choosing a stream with the opposing team's commentators.

12. eyes on ben powers tonight

13. Really wish orlando brown wasn’t suited up

14. Ugh. Hope it's only for one series at most.

15. no, plot twist, hes starting at RT

16. I bet Harbaugh has dreams in which Hurst is cloned and is starting at every position on the O-line

17. bowser has had himself a preseason. good push by timmy there.

and i hate seeing hollywood returning right now

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hollywood should not be returning punts wtfffff

19. heads up by Mcsorley there

20. powers has looked decent, the 3rd and 8 he gave up some push but overall hes looked good this whole preseason and hes looked pretty good so far tonight.