• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
dixon is too good, like its debatable who the most talented back on this roster is and dixons in the conversation. if he couldve just stayed on the damn field throughout his career it wouldnt be a question
I be forgetting how shift he can get sometimes..

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dixon could
dixon is too good, like its debatable who the most talented back on this roster is and dixons in the conversation. if he couldve just stayed on the damn field throughout his career it wouldnt be a question

Dixon could be a legit superstar in this league if he would just stay healthy and out of trouble. He runs like a man possessed out there.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I be forgetting how shift he can get sometimes..
hes not just shifty either hes powerful as hell and has that leg pumping and foot churning run style and he just doesnt go down, and his balance is unreal.

i jumped for goddamn joy when we managed to get him in the fourth and hes been maybe the biggest injury related disappointment ever for me

Status
Not open for further replies.