1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Redskins

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Correct. Went 1-3 that year.
    And worse in regular season.

2. LMAOOO just saw that.

3. Should we be worried about Marquise Brown?

4. As a punt returner? Yes.

5. nothing to worry about

6. Never heard more stupid explanation of why was player put in a certain position. (Harbs on Hollywood returning)
    FFS

7. I missed it, got a link?

8. Why was he?

9. what did he say

10. It looked awkward and he dropped the ball twice because he never did it since probably school. <-- Harbs' words.
    Why the fuck are you putting 1st round pick (fresh of injury) in that situation at all?????

11. no, watched it live

12. I wasn’t able to watch the game tonight but from what I see McSorely played well again. Think we can still get him past waivers now? Is he worth a roster spot? Any news on RG3?

13. no way he goes through waivers. He's earned a roster spot and he earned it before last night.

14. Yeah that’s kinda dumb

15. Looks like Gerry was right.

16. yes he was