• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Dolphins

How many sacks do the ravens get @ Miami

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yo wtf?! Shouldn't it be "Next Up" instead of "Up Next?" Or......is this intentional as we enter the Lamar Era?

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I saw that eight of the 12 players on the Dolphins' calendar have been traded. Granted that probably says more about the timing of the calendar than anything, but if we lose I don't think pessimism about our season will be entirely unjustified.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
None. Terrell Suggs and zadarius Smith and Eric weddle are irreplaceable. Fitzmagic will make it rain and it will be SZN OVR by halftime. Lamar Jackson will fumble 8 times on 4 drop backs and throw like a true RB would.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of QB fumbles, I was watching the Notre Dame/Lousville game last night and I swear I saw the Louisville QB fumble the ball like 3 different times. This better not be contagious among Louisville QBs. Come Sunday, I better not be saying "You can take the Lamar out of Louisville, but you can't take the Louisville out of Lamar."

Speaking of QB fumbles, I was watching the Notre Dame/Lousville game last night and I swear I saw the Louisville QB fumble the ball like 3 different times. This better not be contagious among Louisville QBs. Come Sunday, I better not be saying "You can take the Lamar out of Louisville, but you can't take the Louisville out of Lamar."
Different coach at Louisville now, so hopefully we're OK.

I'd love a repeat of last year's opener, but I'm afraid Fitz isn't Peterman. Nonetheless, if their defense is anywhere near as bad as they were last year, we should be able to jam it down their throats. I'd love to see us just be able to play them straight up, nothing fancy and maul them. That means, keep turnovers to a minimum and walk out with a W.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I mean other then Boykin being so low its not a huge surprise. Every other position could very well play out exactly like that.

That was kind of what I was getting at in addition to Hollywood also being so low. I know I'll get flack for this but I do believe Scott should probably be ahead of Boykin right now. I also think there's probably no reason that Hollywood should not be starting.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
That was kind of what I was getting at in addition to Hollywood also being so low. I know I'll get flack for this but I do believe Scott should probably be ahead of Boykin right now. I also think there's probably no reason that Hollywood should not be starting.
The good thing is.. it will change as season goes.. snead and moore? Most def one of the worst starting wr tandem if not the worst

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

I don't think Hollywood will even be active this Sunday. This preseason Moore has looked good, Boykin and Scott have all shown reason to be ahead and that's discounting Roberts. Snead is the slot receiver so that basically means there is no room to dress Hollywood right now which is fine because it gives him more time to get healthy.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think Hollywood will even be active this Sunday. This preseason Moore has looked good, Boykin and Scott have all shown reason to be ahead and that's discounting Roberts. Snead is the slot receiver so that basically means there is no room to dress Hollywood right now which is fine because it gives him more time to get healthy.

They already came out and said that Hollywood is "full-go" for Week 1 so unless they absolutely need someone else at another position then I don't see how they could sit him out. He needs the reps and, aside from that, he's still a dangerous threat to be accounted for even while he's slowly easing into the offense.