1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Next Up: @ Dolphins

Discussion in 'Ravens Talk' started by rossihunter2, Sep 3, 2019.

?

How many sacks do the ravens get @ Miami

Poll closed Sep 8, 2019.
  1. 0-1

7.4%
  2. 2-4

63.0%
  3. 5+

29.6%
  1. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

Dolphins selling their best players for picks - not hiding any intent to go for the 1st overall pick and stock pile draft capital

fitzmagic as the starter - will inevitably be annoyingly good

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. RL52TheGreatest

RL52TheGreatest Pro Bowler

If we don't get 5+ sacks against this O-line then we're in some serious trouble.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dom McRaven

Dom McRaven Ravens Ring of Honor

Yo wtf?! Shouldn't it be "Next Up" instead of "Up Next?" Or......is this intentional as we enter the Lamar Era?

4. Inqui

Inqui Veteran

I saw that eight of the 12 players on the Dolphins' calendar have been traded. Granted that probably says more about the timing of the calendar than anything, but if we lose I don't think pessimism about our season will be entirely unjustified.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

changed it

• Like Like x 1
  6. RaineV1

RaineV1 Pro Bowler

For better or worse the Ravens always crush the Dolphins.

7. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

W.

Fitzpatrick will throw 2 INTs in 1st half, then they put Rosen in and he gets sacked 4 times.

8. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

None. Terrell Suggs and zadarius Smith and Eric weddle are irreplaceable. Fitzmagic will make it rain and it will be SZN OVR by halftime. Lamar Jackson will fumble 8 times on 4 drop backs and throw like a true RB would.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Dom McRaven

Dom McRaven Ravens Ring of Honor

Speaking of QB fumbles, I was watching the Notre Dame/Lousville game last night and I swear I saw the Louisville QB fumble the ball like 3 different times. This better not be contagious among Louisville QBs. Come Sunday, I better not be saying "You can take the Lamar out of Louisville, but you can't take the Louisville out of Lamar."

10. balfan23

balfan23 Pro Bowler

Different coach at Louisville now, so hopefully we're OK.

11. balfan23

balfan23 Pro Bowler

I'd love a repeat of last year's opener, but I'm afraid Fitz isn't Peterman. Nonetheless, if their defense is anywhere near as bad as they were last year, we should be able to jam it down their throats. I'd love to see us just be able to play them straight up, nothing fancy and maul them. That means, keep turnovers to a minimum and walk out with a W.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. UPennChem

UPennChem Practice Squad

13. Adreme

Adreme Ravens Ring of Honor

14. UPennChem

UPennChem Practice Squad

That was kind of what I was getting at in addition to Hollywood also being so low. I know I'll get flack for this but I do believe Scott should probably be ahead of Boykin right now. I also think there's probably no reason that Hollywood should not be starting.

15. Deebo813

Deebo813 Ravens Ring of Honor

The good thing is.. it will change as season goes.. snead and moore? Most def one of the worst starting wr tandem if not the worst

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

17. Adreme

Adreme Ravens Ring of Honor

I don't think Hollywood will even be active this Sunday. This preseason Moore has looked good, Boykin and Scott have all shown reason to be ahead and that's discounting Roberts. Snead is the slot receiver so that basically means there is no room to dress Hollywood right now which is fine because it gives him more time to get healthy.

18. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Idk we have trouble against them when they're winless.

19. purp

purp Practice Squad

The team is clearly playing games with the depth chart. I imagine snap count will be wildly different than what is represented.

20. RL52TheGreatest

RL52TheGreatest Pro Bowler

They already came out and said that Hollywood is "full-go" for Week 1 so unless they absolutely need someone else at another position then I don't see how they could sit him out. He needs the reps and, aside from that, he's still a dangerous threat to be accounted for even while he's slowly easing into the offense.