• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Dolphins

How many sacks do the ravens get @ Miami

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member

A1A

Veteran
Fitz has a history of starting out the gates fast. The one match I'm watching is Parker vs "Ravens DB". I wanted us to get him at the end of the season but the phins did a 180 and kept him. Poor guy has a ton of talent and is being wasted over there. He'll probably score or put Drake in position to score.

A1A

Veteran
I'll tell u this the online better start gellin in this game and if they have any type of trouble then we're doomed.

I'm somewhat surprised by the line being at 7. I expected something like 9.5 ... close to but not into double digits. I'd take the Ravens to cover.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I mean the actual depth chart (not on the website) apparently has mekari/Bozeman/powers at LG so the dolphins don’t know who the starter is - and yet I still think it might be hurst

It’s all gamesmanship
Yeah I can’t see harbaugh giving it to anyone but hurst. Powers has looked the best imo, but he’s a rookie, and mekari is a rookie and also undrafted, I don’t think harbaugh is gonna put his trust in either of those guys over his lionheart general, and Bozeman has looked pretty poor in general

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah I can’t see harbaugh giving it to anyone but hurst. Powers has looked the best imo, but he’s a rookie, and mekari is a rookie and also undrafted, I don’t think harbaugh is gonna put his trust in either of those guys over his lionheart general, and Bozeman has looked pretty poor in general

im hopeful that it isnt especially with how much they clearly like him as their primary backup for at least 3 spots and as the swing tackle/6th man on the OL - but ive had this sense of foreboding since about may that the line that started the chargers game would start week 1

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
A concern I have in general would be the middle of the field short and intermediate. Our having the propensity to send linebackers would have me game planning that way on third down. It remains to be seen but, It would be great to see us able to get home more with four.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
A concern I have in general would be the middle of the field short and intermediate. Our having the propensity to send linebackers would have me game planning that way on third down. It remains to be seen but, It would be great to see us able to get home more with four.

for what its worth:
Harbaugh on concerns about pass rush. “I’m certainly not as concerned as you all are. We appreciate your concern.”

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
89 degrees in Miami on Sunday. It is gonna be hot.
89 is rather mild no? I mean all but one week of August ha been absolutely brutal this year, and from what I’ve seen Maryland has been hotter than Florida for a lot of this summer(my wife has a ton of family in Florida so we’re often checking temps)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
89 is rather mild no? I mean all but one week of August ha been absolutely brutal this year, and from what I’ve seen Maryland has been hotter than Florida for a lot of this summer(my wife has a ton of family in Florida so we’re often checking temps)
I'm not sure but Dorian rains all across Florida the week of the game isn't going to hurt with temperatures either. I think it's going to be manageable and as it is the Ravens are among the most conditioned team

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
They already came out and said that Hollywood is "full-go" for Week 1 so unless they absolutely need someone else at another position then I don't see how they could sit him out. He needs the reps and, aside from that, he's still a dangerous threat to be accounted for even while he's slowly easing into the offense.

Because how many snaps is your 5th WR who does not play ST really need to play. Right now, the WRs I listed are all probably ahead of him and so the question is why dress him when you need to dress someone who they might actually need for depth.

When you think of the 6 who wont play you have Marshall, either RG3 or Mc (Mc if RG3 is healthy), either Twill or Bowser, either Senat Powers or Mekari, Alaka or maybe Ferguson, and then you have 1 more who has to be a WR. There is no reason to dress 6 WRs.

A1A

Veteran
I'm not sure but Dorian rains all across Florida the week of the game isn't going to hurt with temperatures either. I think it's going to be manageable and as it is the Ravens are among the most conditioned team
In a game that may get ugly it favors the phins..kinda balances the battle field. Run the damn ball Harbs do not get cute! RUN RUN RUN and then RUN some more.