• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 1 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love the baker mayfield “it’s your house, protect it” commercials, as if he didn’t let some folks from Tennessee just break in and ransack tf out of his house

Maybe they should have offered 2 first round picks for Tunsil...

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bad running play to start the game and put Flacco in a hole.... Elway is going all out to make Joe as comfortable as possible.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here they go!

Typical 3 & out for Flacco. We've seen that dance way too many times in Baltimore.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Jet sweep to a TE with an unblocked DE is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Then joe rushes a dumpoff and then dumps off again on 3rd and 15.

I really hope he looks better than this...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bad running play to start the game and put Flacco in a hole.... Elway is going all out to make Joe as comfortable as possible.

I was just thinking, he must think he is still in Baltimore with that horrible play calling on the first drive. Joe should have been looking for Noah Fant in the middle of the field similar to Dennis Pitta. If the Broncos OC doesn't change his play calling, Flacco isn't going to have success.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don’t miss those Flacco check downs at all

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jet sweep to a TE with an unblocked DE is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Then joe rushes a dumpoff and then dumps off again on 3rd and 15.

I really hope he looks better than this...

We ALL already know what Flacco looks like! C'mon now!

Just having fun clowning with ya @JoeyFlex5. :lol::lol:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its bad for Denver when I am looking at the replay of the completion over the middle and I couldn't tell which of the open receivers Carr threw to when they paused the replay.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
With the AB hype everyone seems to forget that the raiders did add tyrell Williams and josh Jacobs, and that Darren Waller has been solid for them.

Plus Derek Carr is not nearly as bad as he’s looked recently, he’s a franchise qb who’s been getting his ass kicked in a dumpster fire for 2 years

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Big play by Flacco brought back due to a penalty, yep Broncos making Joe feel like he's in Baltimore.