• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 1 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why do we keep winning these trades I wonder? Is EDC really a savant genius? First we trade Flacco for a 2019 4th and then Vedvik for a 2020 5th!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Raise your hand if you are thrilled to death that Lamar Jackson is QB1 of the Baltimore Ravens?

For as long as Joe as been in the league, to see him still like this is incredible. I really want him to do well and for the Broncos to make the playoffs and all but damn this is going to be a long season for Denver.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was that kid taking a shit on the hood of that Genesis? Besides the music I mean.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
For as long as Joe as been in the league, to see him still like this is incredible. I really want him to do well and for the Broncos to make the playoffs and all but damn this is going to be a long season for Denver.
and they just restructured his contract to clear space, essentially locking him in for another two years.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If this was treason I was the judge handing out charges...

Ugh. It’s still a garbage situation. Forcing an ineffective run game doesn’t work anymore, it doesn’t open anything up, it results in third and longs often which often result in sacks and short drives. They’re running for like 1YPC on first and second and then Flacco on third has 4 defenders in his lap before he finishes his drop back. Like he looks like the same old joe, but I still can’t fully judge because the team looks just as bad as he does.

Why does this garbage follow Flacco lol
He's the mother ship of garbage I guess....

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bet they settle for a FG!