• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This seems like the running up the score now

Running up the score? This ain't college ball bruh!

These guys are GROWN ASS MEN!!!

They get PAID to play and WIN ball games!

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd feel the same way!

HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!! (Herm Edwards)

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love the enthusiasm shown by Lamar throughout. Loved the shot of him out of the locker room at half going up and down the bench

rossihunter2

Staff Member
and to think our 2 starting receivers are rookies - they're only going to get better
our starting OL hasnt even consistently practiced together for more than 2 weeks - their chemistry should improve

among many other positives the room for improvement despite wrecking this game is incredible

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Running up the score? This ain't college ball bruh!

These guys are GROWN ASS MEN!!!

They get PAID to play and WIN ball games!

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd feel the same way!

HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!! (Herm Edwards)
Bruh, I have a friend who's a Dolphins fan who's calling us classless because of this.

CC: @redrum52 @gtalk12 because I'm sure you guys can relate to this.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bruh, I have a friend who's a Dolphins fan who's calling us classless because of this.

CC: @redrum52 @gtalk12 because I'm sure you guys can relate to this.

bullshit lol - its not like we've got starters out there - if the score is there to score then you score it - you dont just kick a field goal on 3rd down
we've taken our starters off the field, what more does he want us to do lol?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens already won, my fantasy teams are killing it, and the Browns are getting destroyed by a Dean Pees defense. Life is good right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.