• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
bullshit lol - its not like we've got starters out there - if the score is there to score then you score it - you dont just kick a field goal on 3rd down
we've taken our starters off the field, what more does he want us to do lol?
To give up.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh, I have a friend who's a Dolphins fan who's calling us classless because of this.

CC: @redrum52 @gtalk12 because I'm sure you guys can relate to this.

I get the whole, "classless" jargon Bruh, but this is the NFL!

GROWN ASS MEN playing for checks!

Nearly 10 mins was left in the game! You keep playing! No one is going to feel sorry for the Ravens when they get beat down. No one felt sorry for Lamar stinking up the joint in the playoff game.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
bullshit lol - its not like we've got starters out there - if the score is there to score then you score it - you dont just kick a field goal on 3rd down
we've taken our starters off the field, what more does he want us to do lol?
I asked him the very question. I'm like do you want us to kneel and he goes, well don't fake punt after being up by 30 or throwing for more TDs. To which I responded (and I'm paraphrasing), if that was your team doing this to a team you hate, would you have this energy? Of course he responds by saying that I didn't respond to his post, but what the fuck ever. He has bigger things to worry about with his team than us doing what we basically wanted to. Fuck the Dolphins.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I asked him the very question. I'm like do you want us to kneel and he goes, well don't fake punt after being up by 30 or throwing for more TDs. To which I responded (and I'm paraphrasing), if that was your team doing this to a team you hate, would you have this energy? Of course he responds by saying that I didn't respond to his post, but what the [profanity deleted] ever. He has bigger things to worry about with his team than us doing what we basically wanted to. [profanity deleted] the Dolphins.

if anything we're doing them a favour - they're 1 step closer to that number 1 pick in the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.