1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 2 Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

1. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

1pm EST at M&T Bank

Cardinals travelling East for an early kickoff
    Terrell Suggs coming home
    Kingsbury and Kyler's new offence

Looks like Haloti Ngata's gonna be at the Bank too

With the way this defence plays too - how fast and swarming and physical they are, the bank had better be absolutely rocking

@allblackraven over to you my friend

2. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

I thought there will be no messing with a theme and a nice W streak we got going... this should have been posted elsewhere, as always.

I'm not adding extra videos, it's bad luck. Someone else can take over from KC game.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  3. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

We would appreciate you continue at the KC game. Apologize for overstepping...

4. allblackraven

It's not about me, couldn't care less, it's about starting a new streak.

5. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

I love the way the defense played in the first game. They looked fast. That hit Judon put on the HB had me wanting to run through a brick wall, I know stuff like that will have the fans LOUD this Sunday. Can't wait to see it.

And does anyone else feel comfortable on third downs with Lamar Jackson behind center? I'm not sure what the percentages are, but ever since he took over last year, I've never felt more comfortable seeing a third down.

When Joe was still back there, the last few years, I DREADED third downs because it seemed like it always ended in a punt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. allblackraven

Yep, I think the Ravens have the best 3rd down conversion ratio in the league since Lamar took over

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. NaturalBornHitters

NaturalBornHitters Practice Squad

LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B3BE5864-700D-459E-9843-7443EDCDEB88.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. rossihunter2

we really doing pool pics again?

9. rossihunter2

10. rossihunter2

this would be my guess at inactives today...

Trace McSorley
    Ben Powers
    Jaleel Scott
    Otaro Alaka
    Daylon Mack
    Jaylon Ferguson
    Jimmy Smith

i wonder if we see daylon mack or jaylon ferguson active because of the amount of hurry up and snaps the cardinals will want to run on offence but not sure who they'd replace on the active roster

11. GG.exe

GG.exe Practice Squad

I was wondering if Roman would this week roll out a few plays with the three QB on the field at once package. That'd be something. And not to toot my horn, but last year I suggested we might just start seeing our Ravens start this trend, having multiple dual-threat QBs rostered and utilizing them all thruout a game. And lo and behold, we have three QBs who are all very similar (can run, pass, and probably catch).

12. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

With his return to the Bank, what do you think Suggs’ stats will look like?

13. GG.exe

GG.exe Practice Squad

Hopefully not....6 tackles, 3 hurries, 2 sacks, 2 TFL, 1 FF, 1 FR.

14. rossihunter2

warren sharp on twitter:

The Ravens didn't show their new offense in the preseason, and "the Ravens still haven't shown 75%-80% of revamped offense" because they didn't need to against the Dolphins. Per
    @mortreport

15. rossihunter2

Per Mike Garafolo on twitter:
    #AZCardinals have added G Justin Pugh to the injury report as questionable with an illness. I hear he’s been [vomiting] all night. Inactives in a half hour.

16. rossihunter2

so inactives are the exact same as last week except jimmy smith swaps with greg senat (who was waived) - means maurice canady is active

going light in the front 7 again

17. rossihunter2

andy isabella inactive - he's currently the 7th receiver on the cardinals depth chart - 2nd round pick

18. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Critical to this game is the outside containment of Suggs and Chandler Jones and on D containing their WRs and possibly leaving a spy on Murray.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Damn 7th receiver!?!?

20. UPennChem

UPennChem Practice Squad

Without an injury to necessitate it, do we thing Jaylon Ferguson plays his way to being active this year or do we think he's pretty much red shirting?