• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 2 Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Without an injury to necessitate it, do we thing Jaylon Ferguson plays his way to being active this year or do we think he's pretty much red shirting?

from the way wink talks about him it sounds like they're easing him in and that about 2 weeks ago he took a major leap and that eventually he'll get activated

they seem to have a plan that involves ferguson playing this year but who knows

Really crazy stat I saw ... we are 31-0 in games where we are double digit favorites, but are 3-11 in our last 14 against the spread.

Pretty much what I expect ... a win, but not a comfortable win.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Pretty much a must win for the Good Guys today so there’s little chance of looking past the Cards and to the Chiefs. Thinking this will be another dominant win, not like last week but still comfortable.

So many offensive weapons and ET just makes any defense better, even a squad that was pretty damn good anyway.
38 - 17 Ravens.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Pretty much a must win for the Good Guys today so there’s little chance of looking past the Cards and to the Chiefs. Thinking this will be another dominant win, not like last week but still comfortable.

So many offensive weapons and ET just makes any defense better, even a squad that was pretty damn good anyway.
38 - 17 Ravens.

I said no ppurple bias but you've convinced me to bet the Ravens big. Thanks for the confidence. Let's take this midgets head off!

Status
Not open for further replies.