• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 2 Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yikes. Sloppy

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He's a moron. Don't want him anywhere near Baltimore
Why? He plays just like a Raven. Let’s not forget we signed a guy who flipped his coach off in a game

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I've been saying Averett is not up to snuff since the preseason. Backups were doing what starters are doing to him now. To be honest I'm surprised it's not worse.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been saying Averett is not up to snuff since the preseason. Backups were doing what starters are doing to him now. To be honest I'm surprised it's not worse.

Go get minkah! 2nd + a 5th!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
things to improve some sloppy play but some positives moving into the 2nd half:

cardinals could not handle hollywood - lamar just needed to get him the ball on even one of those long throws and this game looks very different
cardinals still crashing the ends in and betting that we wont win on the edge - orlando gets called for a ticky-tacky holding call but otherwise our outside running and play-action has worked well
we dont need to force the ball downfield - if the tight ends are getting open over the middle just keep feeding them

the inside running game is struggling but if the cardinals keep selling for those runs between the tackles then make them pay on the edge or behind the linebackers

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.