• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 2 Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
A pick 6 would be beautiful.
Maybe it's the purple shades, but I feel like the defence is going to start feasting as the game goes on. Wink's had his couple of drives to get used to what they're going to do and can start making adjustments.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dang. Was that Marlon Humphrey who tackled David Johnson like a Linebacker? I thought it was Kenny young lol

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The best part is Hollywood & Andrews are showing they can be lethal and it will open up the other guys because they will begin to get covered more and more but you can only cover so many weapons on the offense. If Hurst & Boykin/Snead/Moore/etc. can step up then you're talking about a devastating offense. I only hope we don't lose Roman.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That’s not something I like seeing at all... 1 big drive then 4 and out, hopefully it was just a fluke because the cards run defense looked ridiculous there.

However they DID load the hell out of the box and we tried to run anyway, when they load up like that we just gotta keep taking shots.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
even though lamar didn't get the first on that 3rd down run, I really like his passion. Smacked that turf like he lost the SB

Status
Not open for further replies.