• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Injuries

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Looks like Pitta is out now too with a hip issue. Figured we should just start an Injuries thread smh.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Probably not the right time... But I hated the restructure when we had a chance to cut ties and clear up space.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shoulda taken Oj Howard.....but at least now we may have some YAC from out tight end group. We should be fine woth Watson, Gillmore, and Williams if he develops

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Shoulda taken Oj Howard.....but at least now we may have some YAC from out tight end group. We should be fine woth Watson, Gillmore, and Williams if he develops

With Young hurt I'm even more happy we took Hump. Plenty of guys to help fill in at TE, even though I think OJ will be a beast. Gotta feel bad for Pitta who's worked so hard to get back, play a full season, just for this bullshit to happen again.

Looks like Pitta is out now too with a hip issue. Figured we should just start an Injuries thread smh.

I was going to start an Injuries Thread yesterday when I started Tavon Young's injury thread, but I didn't want to jinx us, but here we are anyways...

Sucks that Pitta went down again with another hip injury, but this takes away another security blanket from Joe, hopefully this can turn into a good thing and forces him to branch out of his comfort zone and throws to our other WR/TE's so they can grow and progress with the team.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor

I knew someone would say this about Howard. But I disagree, I'm good with Humphrey over him still. During the draft process I was more upset the team didn't take J.Allen wasn't worried about Howard at all.

I still don't see why the draft process began to hype Howard up as if he was the ultimate weapon at TE. About an eighth of his career production comes from one game.

Not many rookie TEs impact an offense year one the way Gronk or Shockey did in their rookie years.

Me personally I like Njoku over Howard but given Njoku went to Browns who knows what will become of him now.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I knew someone would say this about Howard. But I disagree, I'm good with Humphrey over him still. During the draft process I was more upset the team didn't take J.Allen wasn't worried about Howard at all.

I still don't see why the draft process began to hype Howard up as if he was the ultimate weapon at TE. About an eighth of his career production comes from one game.

Not many rookie TEs impact an offense year one the way Gronk or Shockey did in their rookie years.

Me personally I like Njoku over Howard but given Njoku went to Browns who knows what will become of him now.

It was more of a joke. I honestly think well be fine without him if not better off. A lot of unproductive completions to him last year, Flacco seemed to force him the ball too much for no reason

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
So in 2 days that's 3 injuries.
Tavon - ACL
Pitta - Hip
Campanaro - Toe sprain

And a few days ago I read Carl Davis suffered a strain pec in the weight room too.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was more of a joke. I honestly think well be fine without him if not better off. A lot of unproductive completions to him last year, Flacco seemed to force him the ball too much for no reason

Ahh shucks I didn't pick up on the sarcasm, that's my bad :wacko:. But at least I didn't go all Facebook postal with my reply :lol: .

I do agree with Pitta being forced the ball a lot.

This injury may motivate Maxx and Waller to prove themselves.

Is Camp ever healthy? is he blackmailing somebody???

Also in regards to Pitta, he blew out his hip? wow water is wet and the sky is blue, tough break but he gets to retire young and rich. Thanks for the SB touchdown

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Camp ever healthy? is he blackmailing somebody???

Also in regards to Pitta, he blew out his hip? wow water is wet and the sky is blue, tough break but he gets to retire young and rich. Thanks for the SB touchdown

Mr.Glass.
I heard there's suppose to be a sequel to Unbreakable.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Not that I want anyone ever to get injured, but I won't say I'm upset over this. I know what he did last year, but he was useless after making catches and we have so many young guys that need to get reps. I feel bad for Pitta, his career should be over, but this may be a blessing in disguise