• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chiefs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Madden Curse is really a thing, may it strike Mahomes with the worst game of his career and we win handily. Though with Lamar's success, I'm worried he may be in the running for the cover next year and we'll get hit with the curse.

If the Madden Curse is really a thing, may it strike Mahomes with the worst game of his career and we win handily. Though with Lamar's success, I'm worried he may be in the running for the cover next year and we'll get hit with the curse.

I hope that never happens. Maybe the battle for the MVP will be between LJ and Rodgers?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m

Ravens’ TE Mark Andrews is “50-50” whether he can play Sunday vs. Chiefs due to a foot injury, per source. Ravens not likely to know about Andrew’s status until pre-game warmups.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
2m

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1175681889564336128
#Ravens TE Mark Andrews, who has emerged as a top target for QB Lamar Jackson, is expected to play today despite battling a foot injury, source said. He was listed as questionable.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Hayden hurst better step the hell up today, along with Snead who is the favored “always be open” type, and Boykin who we NEED to start catching the ball when it comes to hi

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I am so excited for this game its ridiculous. I haven't been this excitited for a random out of division early week game in so long. Unfortunately given that the we are going on the road to a place where the weather is bad, we're down Jimmy, and it seems like if Andrews plays he's not a 100%, I find it hard to see how we can win. I think it's going to take the other people on offense really stepping up to keep us in this game. Because the last thing I want is for Hollywood to be the only one with his head in the game and then because of their pass rush have lamar try and force things he shouldn't have to.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hayden hurst better step the hell up today, along with Snead who is the favored “always be open” type, and Boykin who we NEED to start catching the ball when it comes to hi

@Edgar has made some good points this week on his videos about hayden hurst being wide open at times for potentially big plays - if lamar sees the same things on film that we've seen then hayden should see the ball more in space down the field

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am so excited for this game its ridiculous. I haven't been this excitited for a random out of division early week game in so long. Unfortunately given that the we are going on the road to a place where the weather is bad, we're down Jimmy, and it seems like if Andrews plays he's not a 100%, I find it hard to see how we can win. I think it's going to take the other people on offense really stepping up to keep us in this game. Because the last thing I want is for Hollywood to be the only one with his head in the game and then because of their pass rush have lamar try and force things he shouldn't have to.
I have to say I was pretty damn excited last year vs. the Chargers, knowing it was a must win and another good team we were playing.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hope I’m not throwing bad juju but ball security has been stellar through two games. Hoping it stays that way in the rain today.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Hope I’m not throwing bad juju but ball security has been stellar through two games. Hoping it stays that way in the rain today.

Between you and the guy who asked Lamar about not throwing ints... it's goddam code red level jinx.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
200.gif