• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 3 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Chargers lost it wouldn't be the first time this decade they were the 1 in 1-15.

The Texans just took over on downs and will kneel to wind out the last 11 seconds. But they got flagged for taunting so they'll have to kneel 10 yards back, which is mildly amusing.

The Chargers' loss today was probably good for us. If we don't end up winning the division I'd imagine we'll be watching Chargers games closely at the end of the season in the wild card race - at which point we'll be eternally grateful for losses like this.

Only problem right now is the AFC South. Colts are 2-1, Texans are 2-1 and the Bills are 3-0. We need to win the Division for sure but wild card wise, it would be tough battling the Colts, Texans and Bills for the last two spots.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Would love to see the brownies get embarrassed on MNF, especially wearing these Halloween costume looking unis. ooof

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
This loss eases the pain on our loss today a little. If things go our way tonight in the Browns game we could be sitting at...

Ravens 2-1
Browns 1-2
Steelers 0-3
Bengals 0-3.

I'll take that haha. I thought there would be 3 of us on 2-1 after 3 games.

best part is we have the chance to make it 3-1 for us and 1-3 for browns. And somebody after Monday night will be 0-4 between Pittsburgh or bengals. Unless they tie lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Browns do not have their top corners and somehow the Rams haven't shredded them for a bunch of points.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
3rd and long, always look out for a screen. When you see three defenders running free at the QB, you know the HB is gonna get about 15 on a screen.