• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
To do the roll out to the short side of the field instantly limited his space and ability to create. Multiple WRs in the same tight space too. No slants

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ingram has very limited burst. Lamar so far hasn't looked sharp. I'd like to see what a switch to favoring Hill running the ball would do.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ingram has very limited burst. Lamar so far hasn't looked sharp. I'd like to see what a switch to favoring Hill running the ball would do.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't fault Harbaugh for the aggressiveness because I think that's how you beat KC. The problem has been some of these play calls, like the 2PT Conversion & those rollouts.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
U got the first 4th. Didn’t do squat afterwards. Why go for it a second time in the same drive.

Chill out

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Boyle whiffed on that block though

JAAM

Hall of Famer
AA is straight trash hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.