• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I get being aggressive to beat KC and I love the agressiveness by Harbs but this is overkill.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
This soft coverage brings me back to 2011-2012 always giving teams a free 10 yard pass play. So freaking annoying

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve never seen something like this. I want to hear his reasoning at the presser.

Let me help you....he's going to say; "We decided to go for 2pts there because we're trying to win a football game!"

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hell yea. Put that kid on his ass

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Good coverage Earl

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
This defense looks flat out pathetic. Man we need Jimmy injury prone ass healthy pronto.

Instead of Ramsey we need to be making a call to Jags about Yannick Ngakoue improve this pass rush.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This defense looks flat out pathetic. Man we need Jimmy injury prone ass healthy pronto.

Instead of Ramsey we need to be making a call to Jags about Yannick Ngakoue improve this pass rush.
Pass rush just need to finish. Our secondary is trash sans Jimmy and Tavon. At least Ramsey will be on his man like glue

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s so comical that Harbaugh went for two. Be ironic if we shut them down and final score is 30-29.

A1A

Veteran
I know we are getting schooled but this game is still in reach why go for 2 in the first quarter?? Score and take their heart out then give it right back by stopping us on the 2pt....then we close in showing resilience and then give the momentum right back...I freaking cant stand this guy.

Reactions: cdp
Status
Not open for further replies.