1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. fucksakes - of course its a screen

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Run defense was abysmal today. Almost 6 ypc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Who would have imagined a called screen?

4. Andy Reid also outcoached the hell out of wink today. Ate us alive on screens

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. well tbf in the end the 2pt conversions didnt hurt us because KC didnt give us the ball back

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lol Autocorrect strikes again. Riverboat turned into river boar lol

7. Deja Vu!

We needed a 3rd conversion to FINISH the Cardinals last week and got it! The Chiefs needed a 3rd down conversion to FINISH the Ravens today and got it!

GO RAVENS!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looks like the Steelers went 0-4 against the Cowboys in 1994.

9. How do you let a screen pass beat you

10. disappointing and deflating way for the game to end - admire the fight but lots of missed opportunities here

11. Lol

12. Let’s Go 49ers and Rams. See these division rivals lose can ease this loss for me

13. I don't care what happened here. I love Lamar Jackson even more than I did this morning! I hate John Harbaugh a little more than I did this morning!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Well that sucked. At least we only lost by 5 despite the fact that we played like crap, got screwed by the refs and Harbs having a meltdown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Is Canady a nickname for Canada?

16. Harbs is a genius, if we got those 3 2 point conversions we would have won.

17. Watching what I predicted come to fruition makes me so upset. We should have fired this dude and hired Bieniemy. Next year would have been his second season with us and a true SB run instead next year will be our new HC building year. I fudging said this crap and still no one in the FO seems to remember this dumb a** cant coach.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah, all things considered: it could have been a lot worse. The refs and Fouts can go play in traffic tho

Also, Harbs needs to get checked for a concussion. Chasing the goddamn two point conversions all day...

• Like Like x 2
  19. Holding Lamar's progression back.

20. Aren't you tired of saying at least we came close??? I mean its Harbs mo. Outcoached vs the norm and outclassed by the elite. How many games could we have won with a coach with common sense? Today was a win hands down an ugly win but a win.