• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade News: Marcus Peters, etc...

GG.exe

Practice Squad
two 1sts is too steep.
maybe a 1st would be reasonable

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
You aren't getting Von Miller for anything less than two first round picks.
I agree only because I don’t think Denver intends to trade him. If they did I don’t think they would get two first round picks for a 30-year-old who is struggling this year with the price tag he has unless Denver paid a substantial amount of his salary, which I also don’t see happening.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I wonder if The Ravens would have interest in The Browns OLB Gernard Avery and The Packers OLB Kyler Fackrell.Both players arent getting the playing time they may have hoped after having a productive season as pass rushes last year and could be traded for just for a fourth or fifth round pick.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he also doesnt create a huge amount of pressure on his own - he's ok at finishing plays and converting coverage sacks but if you look at how he gets his sacks it doesnt come from him creating consistent pressure

hes also not a great run defender
yeah, I've never been a huge fan of Kerrigan's. He was much better when Orakpo was on the opposite side.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The falcons are potentially sellers. How about Deion Jones? Fast and instinctive player

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd love to have Debo. I would appreciate it you guys wouldn't put ideas in my head lol

Falcons definitely look like sellers...........

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’d LOVE Deion Jones in Baltimore

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d give something up for jones, but, and correct me if I’m wrong, hasn’t he been injured a lot the past few years?
he was injured last year early into the season But I'm not sure if he has had a lot of minor injuries.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jags’ TE’s are dropping like flies. Wonder if that Hurst rumor was real or not. Do we get a call tomorrow?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jags’ TE’s are dropping like flies. Wonder if that Hurst rumor was real or not. Do we get a call tomorrow?
I could be made to look dumb here but I think you’re dreaming on Ramsey. I don’t think we’re going to trade for him. We have a bigger problem with pass rusher. Just give it up man.