• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Update: Welcome to B-More, Jeremy Maclin!

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Schefter also reporting that we aren't out of the mix for Decker too. I wonder if a Decker for Wallace swap is possible. Thoughts?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Although i like decker better cause he more of a possession wr, im fine with maclin.. he gets lots of separation

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we can get Decker too then holy shit. We still have some big questions about our O-line, but our offense would be looking pretty formidable (it's already looking pretty great just by adding Maclin).

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I woke up just as I got the notification. Welcome Maclin! Now go get those free crab cakes for life!

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Thatd be dumb....theyre not asking for that much if theyre probably gonna release him anyways.

I was thinking about it more from a sense of fitting Decker's salary under our cap regardless of what it is. Surely we cannot afford both Maclin and Decker by simply signing them as free agents. I think the more likely scenario is that we shed a salary/cap space to assume Decker and renegotiate that down.