• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
On the bright side this should be a telling game because we need it to rebound and it starts back out AFC N Champion run because we frankly could really use these wins to set up for 5-1 and 3-0 in the division if we can pull it off while PIT & CLE struggle.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
On the bright side this should be a telling game because we need it to rebound and it starts back out AFC N Champion run because we frankly could really use these wins to set up for 5-1 and 3-0 in the division if we can pull it off while PIT & CLE struggle.
Browns D is still nasty and they might have one or both corners back for next week.
I'd be ecstatic if we win.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Not even counting the fact that this is a divisional game and we know how hard these are, I have no faith whatsoever in our secondary to contain Odell and company.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Selection_012.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
In the season finale, we ran all over them in the first half and were on the verge of blowing them out until..............that happened halftime. I'd like to see a healthier Mark Andrews along with one of Snead, Boykin, or Roberts to do SOMETHING.

Defensively, I just.......don't know. I don't want guys like McPhee catching the case of Za'Darius Smith-itis (do I need to explain this reference?). If there was ever a game for T-Will to show up, it'd be this one. We really have the opportunity to really give ourselves a nice lead in our division if we can win this one plus the next two. If we lose, I'll quickly lose confidence in our ability to make it back to the playoffs.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I so badly want Lamar to have a huge game passing. 300+ yards and 3+ TDs. I just want to obliterate the Browns. I hope we’re pissed off after yesterday

rossihunter2

Staff Member
In the season finale, we ran all over them in the first half and were on the verge of blowing them out until..............that happened halftime. I'd like to see a healthier Mark Andrews along with one of Snead, Boykin, or Roberts to do SOMETHING.

Defensively, I just.......don't know. I don't want guys like McPhee catching the case of Za'Darius Smith-itis (do I need to explain this reference?). If there was ever a game for T-Will to show up, it'd be this one. We really have the opportunity to really give ourselves a nice lead in our division if we can win this one plus the next two. If we lose, I'll quickly lose confidence in our ability to make it back to the playoffs.

We seem to have zero trust in bowser and Williams (and Ferguson) - in a game where we needed pass rush they all got virtually no significant snaps despite the defence having more snaps than the previous 2 games

It’s doubly concerning because it means McPhee is playing too much and I really worry about his workload

After the preseason I really thought Timmy and Tyus were stepping up but apparently not

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
As much as people try to refute their grades, they do put an emphasis on ball placement and accuracy from a QB. This includes turnover worthy throws. To have a QB drop this fast in one week is concerning.

He had a bad game as did most of the team. Even despite that, he still had us in a position to come back and possibly win the game if the defense could have made a stop. Don't really see a reason to be concerned.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We seem to have zero trust in bowser and Williams (and Ferguson) - in a game where we needed pass rush they all got virtually no significant snaps despite the defence having more snaps than the previous 2 games

It’s doubly concerning because it means McPhee is playing too much and I really worry about his workload

After the preseason I really thought Timmy and Tyus were stepping up but apparently not
One guy I would trade for if available is Von Miller but not at his salary unless he takes a pay cut or the Broncos decide to eat some of his cap in the trade. He hasn’t been good along with their entire defense and he could help here. I’d send one of Bowser or Williams in that deal.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
One guy I would trade for if available is Von Miller but not at his salary unless he takes a pay cut or the Broncos decide to eat some of his cap in the trade. He hasn’t been good along with their entire defense and he could help here. I’d send one of Bowser or Williams in that deal.
I'd rather go after Shaqil Barrett in FA. Judon certainly has exceeded my expectations but he's too undisciplined sacks a qb and talks too much. The refs noticed when he was in Mahomes face after the 1st sack/knock down. I'm pretty sure they throw flags more often when players are heated.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd rather go after Shaqil Barrett in FA. Judon certainly has exceeded my expectations but he's too undisciplined sacks a qb and talks too much. The refs noticed when he was in Mahomes face after the 1st sack/knock down. I'm pretty sure they throw flags more often when players are heated.
Oh well I’m talking about this year not next year. Yeah there’s options next offseason that we can target to improve. We definitely need to explore them because our guys aren’t getting it done yet

Reactions: cdp

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If we didn't cut him, we could have offered Shane Ray

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Funny, Mahomes made SURE to let the refs know what was going on. That shit is annoying. I love Judon, he isn't Suggs though. I can see him walking after this year.