• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Funny, Mahomes made SURE to let the refs know what was going on. That shit is annoying. I love Judon, he isn't Suggs though. I can see him walking after this year.
I would let Judon go. He’s not the player Smith was and I would’ve kept him over Judon. Way too undisciplined and prone to penalties for me. It’s hard to win with a guy like that

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would let Judon go. He’s not the player Smith was and I would’ve kept him over Judon. Way too undisciplined and prone to penalties for me. It’s hard to win with a guy like that

I agree with the lack of discipline. He gets way too hyped up at times. As a talent, he is better than Smith in my opinion.

Making a move for Jalen fixes issues on our defense in my opinion.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is Von on the block or something?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I agree with the lack of discipline. He gets way too hyped up at times. As a talent, he is better than Smith in my opinion.

Making a move for Jalen fixes issues on our defense in my opinion.
Jalen would result in a lot of coverage sacks

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dear god, fuck Browns fans. They’re still being cocky and saying Lamar is a bum. Please football gods, PLEASE let Lamar have a huge game this Sunday. That fan base is so fucking delusional. Put them in their place. I’m more excited for this game against the paper champs than I was against KC because I figured that would be a loss. Cleveland fans have become unbearable.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Dear god, [profanity deleted] Browns fans. They’re still being cocky and saying Lamar is a bum. Please football gods, PLEASE let Lamar have a huge game this Sunday. That fan base is so fucking delusional. Put them in their place. I’m more excited for this game against the paper champs than I was against KC because I figured that would be a loss. Cleveland fans have become unbearable.
That depends on where you go to see what Browns fans are saying. On http://thebrownsboard.com/ they actually praise Lamar.

Excited for this game! Everyone needs to chill on the meltdowns we can’t win them all and the chiefs game is an L I’m willing to take. We should be able to win this game go Ravens!
I'm not sure people are "melting down" over our loss in KC ... we are justifiably concerned in seeing our defense get burned in the air 2 games in a row with another dangerous passing team on the schedule this week - in a game we absolutely must win.

Agree on the excited for the game. This is the most excited about a September game I've been since Ravens v. Steelers back when the division belonged completely to us. That's because at the moment it seems clear the division is absolutely between us and the Browns and we have a real shot here at putting some distance between us.

A lot of season to go, but to get up 2 games on them now would be massive.

We're all concerned about the Browns air attack given our performance over the last 2 weeks.

I am perhaps more concerned about Myles Garrett. That dude is a game wrecker - and beyond that, he's seems to be very undisciplined. A late hit on Lamar or anyone for that matter could be devastating. 15 yards and a fine is not a deterrent for taking out a key player. We need to be on the look-out for that.

Dear god, [profanity deleted] Browns fans. They’re still being cocky and saying Lamar is a bum. Please football gods, PLEASE let Lamar have a huge game this Sunday. That fan base is so fucking delusional. Put them in their place. I’m more excited for this game against the paper champs than I was against KC because I figured that would be a loss. Cleveland fans have become unbearable.
The biggest head-scratcher for me about Browns fans is them carrying their hatred for us because we stole their team. Far be it from me to ask anyone to get over losing their team - if your team's logo and history is stolen along with the team and the league screws you and doesn't give you an expansion and the owner who took the team (or his offspring) still own the team ... THEN you have a reason to hold a grudge.

But when you got to keep the logo and history, when the league pats you on the head and promises you a new franchise in 2 years and the owner who took your team away is gone and no one in his family is connected ... I'm sorry - what's your beef?

If the Colts were only and forever the Baltimore Colts, the league gave us the Ravens immediately following the travesty of the move and the team was owned by some party unrelated to the Irsays, I'd have no ill will against the Indianapolis Hoosiers or Race cars or whatever the fuck they wanted to call themselves.

OK - glad I got that out of my system.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Side note, what is going on with Earl Thomas? Are we playing him out of position or something? He does not seem to be anywhere near the deep balls like I thought he would be?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Jernigan type player.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think this is really going to depend on how well he does this year and how much he asks for in addition to seeing if we can sign Yannick Ngakoue. I like Judon as a player but feel he isn't disciplined enough. That being said he's our best pass rusher and if he does end up with double digits, its going to be tough to let him go.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Remember those days were it was "I feel bad for Browns fans?" Not that I ever felt that because it will always be "Fuck the Browns" but I'm sure that energy has been changed now. Like yourself, if there was EVER a year I want a fucking SWEEP of the division, it's this year.

Come to think of it, the more I type about this, the more I want Lamar to succeed (EVEN MORE THAN FLACCO).