• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah I noticed Tim on 2 specifically great rushes and feel like I didn’t see him the rest of the game

I think harbaugh honestly just has a problem with Tim, he has been less than I expected this year, but his reps have looked solid and still he gets no play.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I love all our team! I just want him to return and finish out the 2019 season, and then we will take it from there.

For sure. I just think if Tavon Young doesn't get injured, and the secondary is thriving, and Jimmy is healthy then everyone would be all for getting something out of Jimmy before he potentially departs. But now, can't wait until he makes it back!

Maybe someone knows more about this, but has Levine played any in the slot? Hasn't he before?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
For sure. I just think if Tavon Young doesn't get injured, and the secondary is thriving, and Jimmy is healthy then everyone would be all for getting something out of Jimmy before he potentially departs. But now, can't wait until he makes it back!

Maybe someone knows more about this, but has Levine played any in the slot? Hasn't he before?
Levine plays a dime backer

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Yeah I noticed Tim on 2 specifically great rushes and feel like I didn’t see him the rest of the game

I think harbaugh honestly just has a problem with Tim, he has been less than I expected this year, but his reps have looked solid and still he gets no play.

Tim Williams had like 30 snaps in week 2 against The Cardinals but one of the reasons why his snap count probably was lower in week 3 against The Chiefs is because The Ravens coaching staff probably didn't trust his edge setting ability on a consistent basis. Williams is mainly a guy you want rushing the passer on obvious passing downs especially on 3rd and long. Him and Bowser have both shown ability to pressure the quarterback in the past 3 weeks but the blown coverage by the secondary has probably overshadowed that. Bowser himself didn't really see the field awhole lot either by only having 13 snaps on defense which was like only 2 snaps less than what Williams had. I don't know if Harbaugh has a problem with Tim Williams but I don't think The Ravens want Mcphee playing like 56 snaps on defense like he did on last Sunday. So Bowser or Williams have to show more than just getting after the quarterback. I don't really think Williams has that ability so have to hope Bowser shows more on the field to give the coaching staff more reason to trust him

Also Lesean Mccoy is still pretty good and you got to be able to contain him. I don't think Williams is that guy you want out there to help with that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone on board for making J. Smith (#22) take a pay cut to remain on the team? Otherwise, deal him for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick.

This corner back is not productive enough and can't stay on the field.
no one is sending a 3rd or 4th round pick for an old often injured CB with a contract coming to an end at the end of the season. Besides, the only reason he is counting so much against the cap is due to about 3 restructures.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was going to say it is Willis time but he is not with us anymore.

Damn it

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pierce will need to step up big time.

And this guy.

mack.gif

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Per Rapoport, looks like Browns will be without Greedy and Ward.

Also reported that source said B-Will is expected to play despite late injury designation.

Tank

Hall of Famer
BWill is a tough team player in the mold of Haloti. If he can go he will be on the field.