• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 4 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jefferson going for the big hit. Can he be benched since he has the mic? I want to see Elliot. Give the mic back to Peanut

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Humphrey and Jefferson both messed up there. Humphrey had a shot too and pulled away. Jefferson needs to be benched or it should be considered. He has been a liability.
I didn’t catch Humphrey but I did see Jefferson earhole with no attempt at wrapping up

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
post game

''My bad''

Me '' I don't care''.

Can you cash in a hundred ''my bads'' for a win?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The big one here is Jefferson for not wrapping him up for some odd fucking reason.

Is he trying to get benched? What is wrong with him?

If this was how our pass rush was going to be, should have kept ZDS

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thomas has actually been good for all the criticism he gets. He has saved quite a few TDs this season, at least three I can remember. Jefferson is the guy who needs to go.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thomas has actually been good for all the criticism he gets. He has saved quite a few TDs this season, at least three I can remember. Jefferson is the guy who needs to go.

They either completely ignore where he is at, OR they Tony DEEP

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
This team here man. Score td. Give up long play and score before half unless baker does something idiotic

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Smart give a receiver a 15 yard cushion on 3rd and 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.