• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 4 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
per Zrebiec: One adjustment the Ravens are making defensively this wk is having safety Tony Jefferson wear the microphone in his helmet and relaying Don Martindale's play calls to the defense. He has the green dot on his helmet. ILB Patrick Onwuasor has been handling the communication duties

jefferson taking the green dot - creates a little flexibility

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per Zrebiec: Anthony Averett lining up as the starting outside CB opposite Humphrey. Averett lost some snaps to Maurice Canady last week when he struggled in 1st half in KC.
RIP, Landry and Higgins are going to eat us alive. Why not Carr on the outside and Elliott as big nickel or Jones.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok so I felt great about last week, but immediately stopped feeling great when we got away from running the ball.

I think we learned our lesson, and I think because of that we will dominate today, offensively at least

LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FAAC6DA9-87BA-44BA-AB29-04EC42395E83.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Denzel and Greedy out today. I hope Hollywood has a huge game

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Every friggin' game I am terrified and my nerves are shot! Why I don't know but I wish I could just fast forward time and we win resoundingly and I just watch a replay! Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.