• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 4 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eric trying to formulate a plan to get 10 4th round picks and jerk off over finding that glorious 2016 4th round of Willie Henry, Alex Lewis and Tavon young.

the best player in that round they let go

Kenneth dixon

redrum52

Hall of Famer
But at no point did the Ravens lead.... at home... against the Browns.

And you know what really stinks? It's still early in the season. If the Ravens went on a 5 game tear, we could overlook this one fluke. But this team can't win a bunch of games in a row. It will be a nail-biter to the bitter end.

Not if we keep playing this.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Humphrey did his part in shutting down odell but everyone else can kiss my ass

Game changed on that ingram fumble.

Lamar wasnt bad by any stretch, his 2 picks really werent all on him.

Playcalling is trash and the blown defensive assignments is getting completely out of hand. Idk how a team with veterans all over the secondary leave so many guys wide open

I think that's true. I've always felt uneasy about Wink's "Let them prepare for us" approach and the "fast and loose" assignment structure. The comms has been a culprit (edit: allegedly) in the past weeks, but switching the radio to Jefferson clearly didn't help prevent big plays.

Half of Lamar's (the offense's) problems today were just that Roman seemed to keep training wheels on him and only opened up the pass playbook when the game was basically out of reach. There's a near infinite number of things to do with Lamar, and keeping the playbook short seems to hurt more than help. You drafted a QB, let him prove what he can do.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't GIVE A DAMN about what the coach or these players will say about this game!

YOU SUCK!!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The problem is we don't have anybody on the defensive line who can wreck an offensive line and take up space. Our interior OL continues to kill anything as Skura and Bozeman get run over. We are losing the battle in the trenches.

That is a problem Ramsey won't fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.