• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 4 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
To win this we need Ed Reed back there for pick 6. Or Jacoby jones for a punt return for td assuming they ever punt

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro....they ran on 3rd and 6

THEY RAN ON 3RD AND 6

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is nonsense . There are serious communication problems in the secondary and this is on Thomas
I don't think so when he's the deep safety just learning the defense of the Ravens. If anything it's on Jefferson because he has the green dot and has been here longer.

I expected a tough game. I didn't have the confidence that I heard others expressing, but this is pathetic. Getting embarrassed by the Browns at home? Earlier in the game I told someone near me that we're going to reach the point when Cleveland sweeps Baltimore. I was thinking it would be in upcoming seasons, but maybe that was overly optimistic.

Reactions: cdp

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
THIS DAMN TEAM MAN....
60QPKnw.gif

Has Earl been bad? Really? He's not here to communicate; he's a centre fielder with great instincts, not a box safety skilled at getting everyone in line. We need a leader at mike.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They have Lamar with a huge no arm. No deep throws. They have Brown, nothing underneath to see if he can explode on one.

You know what we do?

Pound the rock. No matter what. No PA, NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.