• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 4 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think so when he's the deep safety just learning the defense of the Ravens. If anything it's on Jefferson because he has the green dot and has been here longer.
This is a cop out . Thomas is a former All Pro playing like a SCRUB !

jboy19

Pro Bowler
We've gone all the way from "Super Bowl champion, MVP" to "I wish everybody on this team was dead" early this season. Looks like its going to be a long couple months with lots of ups and downs.

BmoreDuck

Practice Squad
Today is an example of why you keep your pro-bowl ILB. Mosely wasn't perfect, but holes up the gut like that aren't happening if he's on the roster.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the chances of BWill getting cut for cap savings this offseason seems to be somewhere around 0.

I try not to get too down on one game, especially after they lost a slew of winnable ones last year and still made the post-season, but I am just disgusted by what I'm seeing.

It's the freaking Browns!

We already know they have trouble with Cincy, Pittsburgh is going to be hungry to string two wins together after they beat the Bengals tomorrow. Four losses in a row or losing three out of four games doesn't seem far fetched anymore.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Turns out you don't have to be Patrick Mahomes to look like Patrick Mahomes on the stat sheet vs. Baltimore

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
That throw to Brown has been there, coaches just don't see it.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Browns have scored on every single drive apart from the 1st series and the int.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Browns dared us to pass like that. and we ran lmfaooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.