1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 MLB Postseason

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by SepticeyePoe, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

[​IMG]

Postseason starts tonight!

2. Probably not gonna watch any of it lol

3. SepticeyePoe

I always try to watch a little bit. Rooting for anybody but New York.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm leaving for Europe on Thursday so I want be able to watch anything but anime for a while lol

Hopefully reddit streams works so I can at least watch the Ravens

• Like Like x 1
  5. SepticeyePoe

Wow, that's pretty cool.

6. Ya idk when I'll be back. Or if lol. Got a lot of family over there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SepticeyePoe

8. SepticeyePoe

Clutch. Holy cow

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SepticeyePoe

Wow, I can't believe the Nats came back

10. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

I'm a Nats fan and it was an extremely exciting finish. We came in the hottest team in the National league with 8 straight wins and having never won an elimination game. Finally that streak ended.

11. Cindy Bradley

Cindy Bradley Practice Squad

I am also a Nats fan. So glad they pulled it off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. RavensMania

just sometimes i wish a payoff game didn't have to be gutwrenching. they seem to be allergic to runs in the playoffs.

13. Tank

Tank Ravens Ring of Honor

Just watched the video of the game winning hit. Guessing the Brewer's right fielder will never forget his misplay of the ball that allowed the tying and winning runs to score. One of those "Bill Buckner" moments. ouch!

14. SepticeyePoe

Good job Rays. I was hoping for a more exciting game, but I didn't really care who won.

15. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

How many more seasons will the Dodgers ownership take if they choke again? My prediction:

Yankees/Astros - ALCS
    Cardinals/Dodgers - NLCS

Astros vs Cardinals with the Astros winning their second World Series Championship.

16. Pats

Pats Veteran

Another year of the A's letting me down, so sick of this trend. Gonna say that the Stros win the WS and if not them it's the yankees.

17. Cindy Bradley

Cindy Bradley Practice Squad

I like the Astros and Rays so will be happy whoever wins. Hope the Twins can beat the Yankees. For the NL I like the Nats and Cards.

18. JO_75

Braves tie the series with the Cardinals at one a piece, Astros take a 1-0 lead over the Rays and the Twins and Yankees are tied at 3 in the 5th inning. Dodgers/Nationals about to start.

19. JO_75

The Twins and Rays are just wasting everyone's time. Can we just skip to the Yankees/Astros ALCS already?

20. RavensMania

I told a Boston Redsox friend of mine the same thing except it wasnt the 6th game of the world series. Bill Buckner was a big reason they were even in the World Series that year. Many people don't realize that game just tied the series up. They still had to go to game 7. I was in my sophomore year of college at that point.