• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The JT Money, The Steelers and The Zebras

rossihunter2

Staff Member
well i come out of this game with many, many worries but the win still counts and for the moment that's all that matters

injuries a real concern - of our starting 5 in the secondary it looks now like we're going to have lost 3 with jefferson out (not that he's been playing well at all)

ultimately marlon made the biggest play of the game and Tucker sealed it

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The first game of the year where I thought Lamar looked completely confused . Not sure why . Pressure was off the charts though

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good: Justin Tucker and Humph's forced fumble
Bad: romans play calling. Defense is pathetic. No dawgs and a lot of pretenders.
Chuck Clark is soft af please let Elliott be our SS.
Ugly Injuries. I hope everbody is ok.
A technical 4th string qb was dotting us up. Lmao.
I hate Belichick but I bet he'd make our defense at least be ok. Wink can go. Weddle and Mosley made it work. Reminds me a lot of Denver's defense when he was the DC

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I can say is offense -Ugly Defense -Ugly
Coaching-Ugly

Justin Tucker -Hall of Famer

Marlon Humphrey was a monster almost all day. He had one bad tackle but he locked up JuJu and then won the OT. Man is a beast is about to get paid big time.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Ugly win, don't think the Steelers are all that good either so if we want to do anything more than 8-8 then there is a lot of work to be done

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The first game of the year where I thought Lamar looked completely confused . Not sure why . Pressure was off the charts though

pressure in all senses...

i know lamar's mature and calm as hell but it is his first ever start in a ravens-steelers game
and he also had pressure around and not just pressure but really well-disciplined pressure - they closed the pocket around him so that he had nowhere to escape if someone lost a 1v1

will be interested to see how i feel about the OL on repeat watch but it sure felt like either the protection was failing or the receivers were not getting open on literally every snap - was like no set where both happened...

its becoming more and more obvious that we really only have 2 guys who can consistently beat coverage in andrews and hollywood - and hollywood is a rookie who's still learning and still recovering

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As I said in the game day thread, GTFO MY FACE YOU BITCH ASS REFS. YOU AIN'T SHIT HOES! LOOKING LIKE A SACK OF SHIT FROM A ZEBRA CONSTIPATED AFTER SOME DUMB ASS HILLYBILLY REDNECK DECIDED TO FEED THEM MCDONALDS. YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS! GAME PLANNING AND CONSPIRING AGAINST OUR BELOVED BIRDS ONLY TO BE FOILED BY THE FOOTBALL GODS WHO BLESSED HUMPH WITH ALL OF THEIR MIGHT!

As you can tell, I could give a shit about a good, bad, and ugly. Ugly win. Builds character. On to Cincinnati.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Marlon Humphrey was a monster almost all day. He had one bad tackle but he locked up JuJu and then won the OT. Man is a beast is about to get paid big time.

ultimately i forgive him for that bad tackle because it was the technique he used in that tackle (trying to punch the ball) that led to him causing the fumble later... almost identical situations in different spots

Charm City

Pro Bowler
after next week we should be 4-2 somehow. I can't believe that considering I feel worse about this team after a win than I did before it

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Our offense is getting figured out. Get out of that pistol shit when we can’t run and get under center. Just let Lamar loose

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

i know lamar's mature and calm as hell but it is his first ever start in a ravens-steelers game
and he also had pressure around and not just pressure but really well-disciplined pressure - they closed the pocket around him so that he had nowhere to escape if someone lost a 1v1

will be interested to see how i feel about the OL on repeat watch but it sure felt like either the protection was failing or the receivers were not getting open on literally every snap - was like no set where both happened...

its becoming more and more obvious that we really only have 2 guys who can consistently beat coverage in andrews and hollywood - and hollywood is a rookie who's still learning and still recovering
And neither Brown or Andrews look healthy right now . Andrews is definitely slower

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Have you been reviewing each game? What's been going on with Snead?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bad title. You listed the ravens first, implying that the ravens were good. We know the order of these thread titles

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to upgrade pass rusher more than OL but OL is second after pass rusher. We desperately need a legit threat at pass rusher.