• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The JT Money, The Steelers and The Zebras

Charm City

Pro Bowler
We need to upgrade pass rusher more than OL but OL is second after pass rusher. We desperately need a legit threat at pass rusher.
I think the O line was ok today. The pressure seemed to come due to our receiver's inability to get open.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Eric better be ringing phones off the damn hook. I mean texting gms like “wyd” at 1am and all that shit. Invite elway to a cookout then make an offer for von Miller, go snag an interior OL, SOMETHING.

This team is so bad right now, we’re spiraling

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Zrebiec: Humphrey said he came to sideline after failed punchout attempt on Smith-Schuster TD and DeShon Elliott told him he can’t do that and he needs to wrap up. Humphrey told himself he’d try it again. He did and Ravens won game because of it.
I like Elliott more now. Not that Humphrey is a problem but I like that he thinks like that.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the O line was ok today. The pressure seemed to come due to our receiver's inability to get open.
OL was OK but we’re having a lot of issues with guys running free. I didn’t get to watch them every play or focus on them specifically but I feel Jackson has too much pressure. I’m starting to think it’s his fault though because he [Jackson] seems to dance a lot in the backfield trying to move around and he runs into pressure. He needs to be smarter with this

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Steelers D doesnt look too bad to me. THeir offense will need a lot of work but looked sufficient against our D. Not saying much.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eric better be ringing phones off the damn hook. I mean texting gms like “wyd” at 1am and all that shit. Invite elway to a cookout then make an offer for von Miller, go snag an interior OL, SOMETHING.

This team is so bad right now, we’re spiraling

Reports are that there could be a fire sale in Denver and PFT says everyone but Miller could be available. Forget what I said about Miller, if a fire sale is indeed happening, offer Elway our 2020 first round pick for Bradley Chubb and a couple more picks, and we get an instant young pass rusher for our first round pick next year.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jefferson out for the year, per Harbaugh.

Jeff Zrebiec @jeffzrebiec
4m

Harbaugh said that Tony Jefferson has season-ending acl injury. Harbaugh said could be more damage than just ACL
That’s what I figured when I saw it. Sorry to see him hurt even though I wanted him out of playing. I hope he heals OK.
Lamar Jackson starts his press conference by extending prayers for Mason Rudolph. “That’s my draft partner, that’s my guy.”

our Lamar is classy AF - also did you see him pick up the camera-woman after he got pushed into her on the sideline

its the little things with lamar
Lamar is a generally good person and I’m glad he’s our guy.