• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 6 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Perhaps the most surprising and crazy piece of information...

Chuck Clark in his first start will be wearing the green dot - earlier this week earl thomas said he was one of the smartest guys on the team - with clark wearing the green dot it makes it a lot less likely that deshon elliott will play meaningful snaps at safety (may play some dime/nickel)
Tbh he was the only option. None of our ILbs is going to play almost 100% of all snaps. And I don't think switching the helmet makes sense

rossihunter2

Staff Member
that surprises me, not that they sell out really fast, because that's not surprising at all. I'm surprised you have never been to a game live. Yes, you lucked out not going to the Ravens Jags game a couple years ago. I think you may have gone to some of the festivities the night before though, didn't you.

you've got incredible memory - yeah i went late after work and bumped into mink and a couple of other media guys as well as a massive amount of fans lol - was pretty fun lol - if only we'd known what would happen the next day

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tbh he was the only option. None of our ILbs is going to play almost 100% of all snaps. And I don't think switching the helmet makes sense

i know it makes sense its just such a stark difference - none of our LBs are gonna play 100% of the snaps and call plays (we were already in the odd situation of potentially having our WLB be calling the plays) and ET is never gonna be consistently close enough to the LoS to take the green dot either

you're right - switching the helmet makes no sense at all and apparently the ravens were trying the communication helmets amongst loads of players this week to see what they liked - suggests clark won that helmet rather than got it via default but he's clearly one of the obvious options which is insane to be saying about a first time starter

rossihunter2

Staff Member
some jersey numbers to be aware of for people like me who were completely lost last week with the influx of new players lol...

Jihad Ward is 53
Josh Bynes is 57
LJ Fort is 58
Jaleel Scott is 12
Zach Sieler is 95 (is he still on the 53 - not listed on the website but there's only 52 players listed there and ive seen no reports that he's been waived since he was elevated...)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
some jersey numbers to be aware of for people like me who were completely lost last week with the influx of new players lol...

Jihad Ward is 53
Josh Bynes is 57
LJ Fort is 58
Jaleel Scott is 12
Zach Sieler is 95 (is he still on the 53 - not listed on the website but there's only 52 players listed there and ive seen no reports that he's been waived since he was elevated...)
didn't even think about all the new numbers we have to be aware of. Thanks for posting

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per Zrebiec: Not sure there will be too many plays where the Ravens have two inside linebackers on the field. But Fort clearly ahead of Kenny Young on the depth chart at this point.

Kenny has been a massive disappointment so far, Bynes and Fort outplayed him in less than two weeks with the team.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
We cannot let the red headed stepchild get in a groove today. If we can’t pass rush a pathetic Bengals offensive line we are in major trouble this year .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Per Zrebiec: Not sure there will be too many plays where the Ravens have two inside linebackers on the field. But Fort clearly ahead of Kenny Young on the depth chart at this point.

Kenny has been a massive disappointment so far, Bynes and Fort outplayed him in less than two weeks with the team.

We may need to find a ILB with the first round pick again.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So excited to see Jaleel today

Status
Not open for further replies.