• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 6 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
well so far you'd have been right to

not sure i saw scott have a single snap today despite hollywood's injury
I hope that I end up being wrong. He had/has arguably below average play-speed, but his body control and catch radius help make up for it. Especially since his arms are a ridiculous 33 and 3/4 inches. Scott has physical tools himself, so who knows? Perhaps he shows up for us.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hope that I end up being wrong. He had/has arguably below average play-speed, but his body control and catch radius help make up for it. Especially since his arms are a ridiculous 33 and 3/4 inches. Scott has physical tools himself, so who knows? Perhaps he shows up for us.

i mean i liked tate more than scott (but i didnt like scott as a prospect) - i had basically the same grade on tate as i had on marcell ateman lol

but with ateman, tate and lazzard i had real concerns about their speed and explosion

he showed some nice cuts and route running nuance against us today which surprised me

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
i mean i liked tate more than scott (but i didnt like scott as a prospect) - i had basically the same grade on tate as i had on marcell ateman lol

but with ateman, tate and lazzard i had real concerns about their speed and explosion

he showed some nice cuts and route running nuance against us today which surprised me
Has pretty solid teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.