• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 6 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I love what Lamar is doing just play by instinct if you start trying to guess when to slide and when not to he will get hurt he’s been taking hits his entire career it makes me nervous but I think it’s the right move

rossihunter2

Staff Member
im liking this in terms of game script - no hollywood, well lets just run it down their throats given they're the 31st run defence in the league...

lamar's not looked great throwing the football so far today on a couple of throws - passes going a little high at times

would be interested in looking at his mechanics vs the first 4 games - or maybe he's just amped up

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I love what Lamar is doing just play by instinct if you start trying to guess when to slide and when not to he will get hurt he’s been taking hits his entire career it makes me nervous but I think it’s the right move

i think he tries to get around taking those big hits by using his own force to impact the defender - his elusiveness means that in open space he's not going to take huge hits regularly because he's mostly taking arm tackles, and his momentum and speed inside means that he's often the perpetrator of violent force

either way it still makes me nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.