• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Bengals

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please find someone else other than Canady at corner . There are probably better CB’s walking around on the street Ala Bynes .

He should not be playing

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good: extended plays, and finally some good runs by Hill.
Bad: DO NOT THROW TO NICK BOYLE IN THE RED ZONE. Pass rush was awful against one of the weakest OL in the league.
Ugly: kickoff TD

Please trade for a pass rusher

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Good game plan. I just can't wait for #22 to come back, none of these other guys can cover for shit.
Bynes is a welcome change and quite a bit of surprise. Missed that one on Mixon but makes a big difference.
Second game in a row Justice Hill looking good. Not playing much but productive when he gets the opportunity.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I wish we would call some deep shots on 2nd and short, but maybe they were being conservative with Hollywood out. Got a relatively comfortable win against a team that plays us tough. Not too excited about going to Seattle with a lack of pressure on Wilson.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only way we beat the Seahawks is if Lamar outplays Russel and ET balls out vs his former team.

Hopefully Bowser and Ferguson carry over that 4th quarter vs Bengals. They both had some good pass rushes on that final drive

Also...stick Humphrey on Metcalf

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I was Seattle I would throw to whoever is with Canady just like the Bengals did today ,

It is a major problem for us .

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
the ugly? Deshon elliots injury? He played well. he's a legit young talent.

another ugly? inability to finish

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Cox had the worst game I've ever seen him have. He's set such a high standard...

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want to see the All22 to see if Canady was as bad as it seemed or if he suffered from being the CB who isnt Marlon Humphrey so they wanted to go after him.